PlayCo is committed to maintaining affordable access as part of our mission. We always maintain modest ticket prices, and our OpenHouse Program will advance our efforts to remove price as a barrier. In addition to General Admission and Premium Reserved tickets ($35 and $45), we’ve expanded our Student Ticketing so there will be close to 300 seats at $15 available. “Theater for Everyone” tickets ($15) which are available for the first 4 weeks tickets are on sale, will make our shows accessible to new audiences, and we’re adding specially-priced tickets for teachers, librarians, first responders and active duty personnel to thank them for all they do.
Contact us at (212) 398-2977 for details.
When you purchase group tickets for 10 or more people, you will receive:
- $15 advance tickets (reg. $35)
- One complimentary ticket for every 10 tickets purchased
- The opportunity to request a pre- or post-show meet and greet with PlayCo staff and artists
Group tickets can be purchased in one of two ways:
- The Group Leader pays for all tickets by either credit card (fees apply) or check (no fees).
- PlayCo creates a specially-priced tickets so group members can purchase tickets through our website with that code (fees apply). The Group Leader is only responsible for making sure at least 10 tickets are purchased with this code.
Bring your class to a PlayCo performance!
The Play Company, an OBIE Award-winning theatre known for it’s distinctive international mission, develops and produces adventurous new plays, from the U.S. and abroad, to engage New Yorkers in a dynamic global practice of contemporary theatre and expand the American repertoire. We introduce YOUNG THEATRE ARTISTS AND STUDENTS to a global program of adventurous new work.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT US AT (212) 398-2977.